Tickets to the screenings and events at [Thornbury Picture House] are provided by The Little Picture House Pty Ltd] .
1. These terms, together with our other Conditions of Entry and notices elsewhere on our website and our premises (Terms) govern the conditions of ticket purchase and attendance.
2. By purchasing a ticket to a screening on our website (or as otherwise made available by us) you agree to be bound by these Terms.
3. The sale of tickets (and if applicable, 3D glasses) is subject to availability. Your order is an offer to purchase from us and we retain the discretion to refuse your order. If we accept your order, we will display a confirmation page at the end of the booking process. We will also send to you an e-mail confirmation of your completed order, for your information. We recommend that you print out a copy of the confirmation page and/or confirmation e-mail for your records.
4. Seating will be unreserved unless otherwise specified expressly during the booking process.
5. The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment in our cinemas is strictly prohibited. Your right to attend our premises will be subject to our Conditions of Entry.
6. You must not resell or offer for resale any tickets at a premium.
7. The price of a ticket (and if applicable, 3D glasses) will be as displayed on the website during the booking process.
8. A ticket booking fee will apply to all tickets purchased via the website as displayed on the website during the booking process.
9. If you are eligible for and book concession tickets, you will be required to show proof of the relevant concession (including before being admitted to the ticketed event). Failure to present suitable identification may result in the tickets being forfeited.
10. Payment can be made by any method specified in the booking process.
11. All stated prices include GST.
12. Please note that if a pricing error occurs, we are not under an obligation to provide the ticket(s) or 3D glasses to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after the confirmation page has been displayed and the confirmation email has been sent to you, if such a pricing error is obvious and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mistake. Alternatively, we will honour the advertised pricing. Price and availability information is subject to change.
13. We reserve the right to add to or amend these Terms from time to time. Amendments will take effect when posted on our website. If you purchase a ticket via the website after any amendment to these Terms, you agree to be bound by the updated version of these Terms.
14. We will always try to ensure that screenings take place in accordance with the advertised programme. However, we may sometimes have to cancel a performance, vary the time of a screening or substitute an alternative film because of circumstances beyond our control. We will try and let you know beforehand if this happens. Tickets purchased for cancelled screenings will be exchanged upon request.
15. Unless otherwise expressly stated elsewhere on the website, or at our discretion, to the extent allowed by law, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded unless we fail to comply with our obligations to you.
16. You can contact us by calling by emailing us email@example.com or by visiting us at this address: 802 High Street, Thornbury, Vic, 3071
18. To the extent allowed by law, our liability to you under these Terms, is limited to the ticket price paid by you.
19. The laws applicable in Victoria] govern these Terms. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [Victoria] and any courts competent to hear appeals from those courts.
20. If any clause or part of any clause is in any way unenforceable, invalid or illegal, it is to be read down so as to be enforceable, valid and legal. If this is not possible, the clause (or where possible, the offending part) is to be severed from these Terms without affecting the enforceability, validity or legality of the remaining clauses (or parts of those clauses) which will continue in full force and effect.
The Cinema Club customer membership program is provided by Thornbury Picture House ABN: 88617967067] (the Program).
1. Your access to and use of the Program is conditional on your acceptance and compliance with the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers contained on this page and elsewhere on our website and our premises (Terms).
2. By becoming a member of the Program you agree to be bound by these Terms.
3. [You must be over the age of 18 to become a member of the Program.] Identification may be required when purchasing tickets and other items in connection with the Program for proof of age and proof of membership purposes.
4. Memberships are not transferrable. You may not sell or make any commercial use of tickets or other benefits obtained using your membership, and any attempt to do so will invalidate the relevant tickets or benefits.
5. During the term of your membership and provided you have paid the membership fee and otherwise comply with these terms:
6. If we make any benefits, offers or promotions available to you as a member in addition to your membership package, these are discretionary and can be withdrawn at any time.
7. It is not possible to use your Program membership or tickets booked using your membership in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, card or membership, unless we have expressly stated that this is possible.
8. The membership fee for your membership package will be as indicated in the table above. The membership fee stated includes GST.
9. You must pay membership fees for the minimum membership period. Unless required by law, including the Consumer Guarantees provided in the Australian Consumer Law, or as otherwise set out in these Terms, no refund will be given for membership fees for your minimum period.
10. We may have need to make changes to the membership Program during your membership term, including in the following circumstances:
(a) our ticket prices have increased;
(b) taxes and duties imposed on us have been changed (or new ones introduced);
(c) we have added new features or otherwise improved the Program; or
(d) to protect you or us from fraud or other harmful activity by third parties.
11. Where we make a change that may have an adverse effect on you, we will notify you of that change. If the change has an adverse effect on you that cannot be remedied, you may apply to us for a pro-rata refund of your membership fee.
12. Tickets remain subject to availability. You will not be able to gain admission to a screening when the performance is sold out. Your membership does not give you priority over our other guests. Seating will be unreserved unless seat selection is offered to you during the booking process.
13. Ticket booking is in cinema or via our website only. You can book tickets using your membership number via our website or at cinema by showing your card. Ticket purchase is subject to our Terms and Conditions of Ticket Purchase.
14. You are responsible for your membership card. You must keep your membership card and membership details secure. You must not share or allow anyone else to use your membership card or membership details.
15. You must tell us straightaway if your card is defective, lost or stolen, or you want to change the name on your card, by emailing us. We may charge a reasonable administrative fee for reissuing your membership card.
16. Either party may terminate the membership where the other party is in serious breach of these Terms.
17. If we cease to provide the membership program, we can terminate your membership by providing at least 60 days’ notice and refunding the pro-rata amount of your membership fee.
18. You can contact us by calling by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting us at this address: 802 High Street, Thornbury, Vic, 3071
19. If we need to contact you about your membership, we will do so by telephone, post or email.
20. Please tell us immediately of any changes to your name and/or contact information by ringing the customer service number.
(a) to provide any services and products you request,
(b) to open, administer and run any card account or registration you have with us,
(c) for customer profiling and market research.
22. To the extent allowed by law, our liability to you under these Terms, is limited to membership fee paid by you.
23. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organisation. We will notify you if this happens, and if the transfer adversely affects your rights under the contract, clause 12 will apply.
24. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
25. The laws applicable in Victoria] govern these Terms. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria] and any courts competent to hear appeals from those courts.
26. If any clause or part of any clause is in any way unenforceable, invalid or illegal, it is to be read down so as to be enforceable, valid and legal. If this is not possible, the clause (or where possible, the offending part) is to be severed from these Terms without affecting the enforceability, validity or legality of the remaining clauses (or parts of those clauses) which will continue in full force and effect.